Green Polka Dot Wall Art
Wrap a square of STYROFOAM™ Brand foam in a cloth napkin and voila - instant wall art! How easy is that??
Completion time – 1 hour
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Cloth napkins, 20" x 20", three
- Sharp pencil
- Serrated knife and old candle; or, dental floss
- Thick, white craft glue
- Straight pins
- Sawtooth picture hangers, three
- 1. Using ruler and pencil, score foam sheet to create three,
12" x 12" squares. Wax serrated knife with an old candle.
Holding foam sheet firmly on a flat surface, extend one end
and cut across score line, using knife like a saw. Or, try
dental floss: stand the sheet on its edge, and hold a 20"
length of dental floss along the scored line, positioning one
hand at the bottom of the board and the other at the top; draw
the dental floss down through the foam sheet along the scored line.
- 2. Spread white craft glue on foam square. Center napkin over
square and glue in place; carefully smooth fabric over edges,
folding fabric neatly at corners and pin or glue to the back
of foam square. Trim excess fabric. Repeat with remaining
napkins and foam squares.
- 3. Glue sawtooth picture hanger to back. For additional hold,
insert and glue two straight pins through holes in sawtooth