Garden Bedroom Wall Art
This trio of garden-themed panels can grace your home this afternoon. One patterned bed sheet + 3 sheets of STYROFOAM™ Brand foam = 100% gorgeous!
Completion time – 2 hours
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Sheets, 36" x 12" x 1", three
- Cotton print bed sheet, twin size
- Yardstick or ruler
- Straight pins
- Poster adhesive or small sawtooth hangers and nail
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- 1. Cut three 18" x 42" panels from bed sheet, taking note of
desired design placement. Center first foam sheet on back of
fabric. Fold edges down, smoothly mitering corners. Pin fabric
edges to secure. Spot glue as necessary.
- 2. Cover two remaining panels in same way.
- 3. Use poster adhesive to attach to wall. Or, glue sawtooth
hangers to back of each panel; for additional hold, insert and glue
two straight pins through holes in sawtooth picture hanger; let dry.
- 4. To change the look, simply remove pins and repeat Steps 1
and 2 with a new bed sheet.