Feather Boa Eyeball Wreath
Wiggly googly spooky eyes peek out amidst raven-black feathers creating a perfect Halloween welcome. For 24-hour fun use glow-in-the-dark wiggle eyes!
Completion time – 2 hours
Designer – Kathleen George
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Balls, 10 each: 1"; 1-1/2"
- Wreath, Round Face, 12" x 2-1/2" x 1"
- Black feather boas, 6' long, two
- Non-adhesive wiggle eyes, 10 each: medium; large
- Wire or black ribbon, 6" length
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- 1. Beginning around outside edge, use glue gun to dab foam
wreath with glue before pressing boa to surface. Work small
areas at a time to prevent glue from drying too quickly.
Continue in circular fashion until entire surface is covered;
trim excess boa.
- 2. Use glue gun to secure foam balls to wreath in pairs as
shown. Create five groups of larger eyes around wreath, with
smaller groups in between; let dry completely. Glue wiggle
eyes to appropriately-sized foam eyes; let dry.
- 3. Twist wire ends, or knot ribbon ends, together to create
hanging loop. Glue ends into center top back of wreath.