Tulip & Moss Planters
Do a double take - this 'stainless steel' planter is made from paper and a block of STYROFOAM™ Brand foam. Add your choice of flowers top with moss and you're ready to go.
Completion time – 1-2 hours
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Scrapbook papers, four 12" x 12", hammered metal f
- Silk tulips, six white and four light green
- reindeer moss, one bag
- Floral shears
- Floral pins
- Low temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- 1. Use floral pins and low temp glue to glue together two
foam blocks, forming a 4" x 4" x 8" base. Repeat with two
remaining blocks of STYROFOAM™brand foam.
- 2. Cut from scrapbook papers four, 4" x 4" x 9" strips and
four, 4" x 4" squares. Adhere paper to front and back of foam
block; fold ends of each paper strip around corners and adhere
ends to sides. Glue 4" x 4" square on each side.
- 3. Trim the stems of the tulips to approximately 8" to 9" and
insert them into the top of the base. Trim leaves and add
between tulips to fill in. Use hot glue to secure the tulips.
- 4. Fill in top of planter with reindeer moss.