Creepy, Crawlie Halloween Wreath
There’s nothing scary about making this wreath – it’s super easy, and many of the supplies were dollar-store finds. Invite the kids to help – they’ll have a blast!
Completion time – Less than 1 hour
Designer – null
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Halloween gauze-like fabric, sometimes called cree
- Low temperature glue gun or thick, white craft glu
- Plastic critters, 3 – 4 packages
- Ribbon, 8”
- Straight pins
- Wiggle eyes, 1 package
- Wrap wreath in Halloween cloth, allowing portions to droop and drape. Pin and spot glue as needed to hold in place.
- Arrange critters on wreath. Arrange wiggle eyes in pairs. When pleased with the arrangement, glue critters and wiggle eyes to wreath. Let dry.
- Tie ribbon in a loop; glue and pin ribbon to back of wreath for hanging.
Form No. 179-11616