Make a seashell picture frame using STYROFOAM™.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Fine beach sand
- 2- cups shells
- 1-7" square of white felt
- Mod Podge Matt Medium
- 1. Cut sheet of foam to measure 7" x 9". Measure and mark 11/2" border around each side. Cut out resulting rectangle fromcenter of sheet.
- 2. Cut second piece of foam measuring 1" x 1 1/2" x 4 3/4";trim bottom of piece so it sits back at an angle. This piecewill be glued to bottom of back of frame for support.
- 3. Brush craft glue over front and inner and outer sides offrame. Sprinkle with sand.
- 4. While glue is wet, push shells directly into surface ofSTYROFOAM™; let dry thoroughly. Brush on Mod Podge Matt Medium to finish.
- 5. Glue piece of felt measuring 5" x 7" over hole on back offrame, leaving one end open to insert photograph. Select openend based on if frame will be used horizontally or vertically.
- 6. Glue supporting piece to back of frame.*Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog