1. Use scissors to cut three foil sheets in half lengthwise.If using a crimper, follow manufacturer's instructions, passeach length through crimper. Glue flat or crimped foil stripsto inside and outside edges of wreath, overlapping andtrimming edges as needed.
- 2. Trace wreath onto overlapping foil sheets, creating"doughnut" shape to cover top of wreath; cut out. Gentlycrumple foil to create texture. Smooth foil and glue to wreath.
- 3. In well-ventilated area, spray wreath with wood-tone paintto create aged look. Let dry. Note: To minimize overspray,place wreath inside box before spraying.
- 4. Dip tack tips into glue and insert in wreath, one at a timeand equally spaced. Begin at outside edge, alternating tackstyles. Use photo as placement guide.
- 5. Using photo as guide, glue and insert twigs in verticalline at bottom left. Glue and insert grapes, apples, leaves,and pods into wreath.
- 6. Fold jute into 6"-wide loopy bow; wrap center with floralwire. Glue and insert bow into floral cluster. Glue and insertadditional floral materials until desired look is achieved.
- 7. Twist together chenille stem ends. Glue and insert endsinto top back of wreath for hanger; secure hanger with U-pins.