(Note: As you shop flea markets and tag sales for vintageteacups, feel free to creatively mix and match flowersand ribbons to coordinate with your finds.)
- 1. Insert and glue one end of silk flower stem 2" deep in 2" ball; repeat for other end, inserting it 2" deep into 2-1/2" ball.
- 2. Glue Spanish moss on 2" foam ball, lightly covering entire ball.
- 3. Cut flowers from stems. Arrange and glue flowers over moss, covering ball.
- 4. Make a six-loop bow from each length of ribbon; secure with wire. Wire each bow to the topiary stem, under center front of ball; glue in place.
- 5. Place 2-1/2" ball in cup; if needed flatten sides to fit. Glue in place.
- 6. Cover foam base with green moss.