Natural Nut Topiary
Rich natural textures and colors of nuts and pinecones decorate this topiary.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Assorted dried seed pods, pinecones and unshelled nuts
- (quantity varies depending on size of cone and materials used)
- Decorative clay pot
- Acrylic craft paint, brown
- Paint brush
- Acrylic shellac
- 1. Paint cone brown; let dry.
- 2. Following pattern in photo, or using your own design, arrangeand glue dried materials around cone, leaving as little space aspossible between each piece.
- 3. Apply shellac, using two coats if needed.
- 4. Display topiary on clay pot.
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog