Fun & Easy Snow Shovel Decoration
Have a ball gluing glittered foam balls to a child's snow shovel.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Balls: two 4"; five 3"; three 2-1/2"; four 2"
- Child's snow shovel
- Acrylic craft paint, green
- Glitter, fine white
- Ribbon, 1-1/2" x 1 yd.
- Wire, 24"
- 1. Paint handle of snow shovel green.
- 2. Spread thin layer of gel glue on one side of each foam ball;lightly sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- 3. Randomly glue balls, glitter side up, to snow shovel.
- 4. Tie ribbon in bow with six loops; trim tails. Wire to handle.
- 5. Add wire to handle for hanging.
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog