Drinking Straw Ornaments
Easy-to-make ornament uses a foam ball and plastic drinking straws.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- 1. Cut the straws into 1 1/2" pieces.
- 2. Pour a small amount of glue onto wax paper, cardboard or otherdisposable surface.
- 3. Dip the end of each straw into the glue and insert straight into the ball, about 1/8" deep. Cover the ball evenly with straws spaced about 1/2" apart. Let dry.
- 4. If necessary, trim straws, cutting off ends that protrude farther than the rest.
- 5. Tie a bow around the hook; curl ends. Dip end of hook into glue and insert in ball.
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog