Spice up your Christmas tree with gingerbread ornaments made withSTYROFOAM™, and you'll add flavor to your holiday decorating in lesstime than baking. Inexpensive and simple to make, these tastefulfellows are a fun project for children and are even sweet enough to give as gifts!
- 1. Using cookie cutter, cut man from sheet of STYROFOAM™. Rub ascrap piece of foam against edges of cut-out until smooth.
- 2. Insert skewer into the center top of head and use as handlewhile painting; insert skewer in 1" scrap of STYROFOAM™ whiledrying. Paint with Raw Seinna. "Ice" outline edges of man,eyes, mouth and buttons with fabric paint. (See photo.)
- 3. Lay on wax paper and sprinkle man with glitter while paint is wet. Let dry.
- 4. Remove skewer. Tie 1/8" ribbon ends together (1/2" fromends) to create hanger. Use toothpick to place glue in holemade by skewer. Push knotted end of hanger into hole.
- 5. Tie bow in 3/8" ribbon. Glue at neckline.