Golden Decorative Orbs
Acorn caps hazelnuts and pinecones take on a holiday shimmer when painted gold.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Acorn caps, 3/4" wide, 2 cups
- Unshelled hazelnuts, 3/4" long, 2 cups
- Pinecones, 1/4" - 1/2" long, 2 cups
- Acrylic spray paint, gold
- 1. Paint foam balls, nuts and pinecones gold. Let dry.
- 2. Cover balls, gluing individual pieces as close together aspossible. Glue acorn caps, stems down, to cover one ball. Gluehazelnuts, points facing out, to cover second ball. Gluepinecones, stems down, to cover third ball. Let dry.
- 3. Spray balls gold again to cover visible glue and any bare spots. Let dry.
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog