Seashell & Beach Glass Candle Rings
Line a beachfront pathway or set a gorgeous seaside table with these stunning nature-inspired centerpieces. Add a little white play sand and any location becomes an ocean-view retreat.
Completion Time -
1 hour each
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Wreath, 6" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Votive candle
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Shell/Glass Rings (front, left center):
- Seashells, 2" or smaller, about nine assorted pair
- Sea glass, 1" or smaller, pale blue/green/white assortment
- Shell/Starfish Ring (top right):
- Shells: whole tellin or scallop, about 18; 3/4" turrids, about 50
- Small starfish, five
- Optional: Matte-finish white spray paint
Shell/Glass Rings -
- 1. Wash and dry shells and sea glass if needed.
- 2. For formal look (front), glue pairs of shells to foamwreath, opposite one another. Begin with largest shells,moving to smallest. Fill spaces between shells with sea glass.
- 3. For more casual, natural look (left center), glue afavorite large shell to wreath, then surround with smallershells and sea glass. Continue until entire top of wreath iscovered. Glue sea glass to inner and outer foam edges.Shell/Starfish Ring -
- 1. For starfish ring (top), paint turrid shells white ifdesired; let dry. Glue shells around wreath edge, closetogether with points up; let dry.
- 2. Glue large shells to top of wreath, facing one directionand slightly overlapped. Glue starfish to top of shells as shown. Let dry.
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog