Rainbow Quilled Egg
It takes no skill to quill - simply roll strips of paper into tight coils and glue to Easter egg in a palette of sunny hues.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- 1/8" quilling paper strips**, 100-count packages of assorted colors, two
- **Quilling supplies are available from Christy Crafts, P.O. Box 492, Hinsdale, IL 60512; 630/889-9152.
- 1. Wax serrated knife with a candle stub or paraffin. Slice 1/4"lengthwise from egg so it will sit flat.
- 2. Cut quilling paper in 4" lengths. Carefully roll each striparound a toothpick, forming a 3/8" loose coil. Glue end of stripon back of coil to secure.
- 3. Using photo as a guide, glue coils in horizontal rows aroundegg. Work from bottom of egg to top, alternating colors as desired.
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog