Sumptuous Package Ornaments
Who would've thought to put the presents on the tree? These petite packages are fun easy and add a little touch of luxury to any special celebration.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Velvet fabric remnants, colors of choice
- Trims of choice: satin ribbon; decorative braid;
- artificial flowers; pearl string
- Cording or ribbon, 1/16" x 1/4 yd.
- 1. Use marker and ruler to draw desired rectangles onto top offoam sheet, from 2" square to 2" x 3". Wax serrated knife withcandle stub or paraffin. Cut rectangles from foam.
- 2. In same way as wrapping a gift, cut pieces of velvet largeenough to wrap around each foam block. To wrap "package," usewhite glue to glue velvet to foam. Secure fabric with pinsuntil glue dries. Remove pins.
- 3. Tie satin ribbon around package; tie knot at top. Trimribbon close to knot. Tie separate ribbon bow; use glue gun toglue bow to knot and other trims to package as desired.
- 4. Cut 8" length from cording or narrow ribbon; knot ends. Useglue gun to glue knot to top of package, inside bow, for hanger.
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog