(Note: Instructions are general guidelines only. The bestguide is your imagination!)
- 1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Cut smallslice from wide end of egg so it sits flat.
- 2. Insert skewers into foam eggs. Holding skewer, paint eggsgreen. Place skewers in heavy glass or jar; let dry.
- 3. Using photo as guide, cut chenille stems to desired lengthsfor legs, antennae, and arms. Apply glue to stem ends and pushdirectly into foam.
- 4. Cut feet and hands from desired shades of felt. Cut twolong felt strips for small sitting alien's legs. Glue feltpieces to bottom of body or ends of chenille stems as desired.
- 5. Cut mouths, eyebrows and/or eyelashes, ears, and antennaeends from light green felt; glue to foam or chenille stemends. If desired, faces may also be embellished with greendimensional paint; let paint dry completely.
- 6. Use skewer tip to press short lengths of yarn "hair" intofoam (see center alien).
- 7. Glue wiggly eyes, pink pom pom noses and cheeks, and greenpom pom toes to aliens.