Hippity hoppity look who's on his way! This easy sweetly-attired little bunny is the ideal size for centerpieces and Easter baskets - kids will love him!
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- White stretch glove, one
- Fiberfil stuffing, small amount
- Hot pink felt scrap
- Pom poms: 1/2" and 3/8" white, two each; 1" white, one; 1/8" pink, one
- Black half-round beads, 5mm, two
- Assorted pink ribbons, 8" lengths
- Yellow ribbon rose, 3/8"
- White craft foam
- 1. Turn glove inside out. Sew all but two middle fingersclosed; cut off closed fingers 1/8" from seam. Turn gloveright side out. Stuff remaining fingers to create ears.
- 2. Place foam egg inside glove, narrow end up. Pull glove downuntil cuff is below bottom of body and head is smooth. Fold cuff up.
- 3. Cut 2-1/2" circle from craft foam; glue to bottom of glovecuff. Glue 1/2" pom poms to center cuff front for feet. Gluehalf-round beads to face for eyes.
- 4. Cut several 1-1/2" lengths from gray thread; refer tophoto to glue threads to face for whiskers. Glue 3/8" pom pomsside-by-side over center of whiskers for muzzle. Glue pink pompom nose just above muzzle.
- 5. Cut tiny half-circle from pink felt for tongue; glue belowmuzzle. Glue 1" pom pom to center back bottom edge of bunny for tail.
- 6. Tie ribbons into bow; glue below muzzle. Glue ribbon roseto bow center.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Silly Sock BunnyLi'l Chick Over Easy
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog