Lavender Bridal Place Card Holder Pair
Direct honored guests to their seats with these pretty playful place card holders. Coordinate with the Bridal Handbag Centerpiece Pair for beautiful yet inexpensive themed decorations.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Paper, one sheet each: lavender; lavender/cream wedding-themed tissue;
- white tissue
- Cream silk roses, two
- Silver craft wire, 20-gauge x 1/2 yd.
- 1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Cut foamball in half. Rub cut edges together to smooth rough surfaces.
- 2. Tear tissue paper into uneven 1"-2" pieces. Mix one partwhite glue with two parts water in small bowl, filling bowlabout halfway; stir with spoon. If desired, put on rubber gloves.
- 3. Dip white tissue pieces one at a time into water/gluemixture and smooth onto surface of foam half balls, allowingpieces to overlap. Repeat with wedding-themed tissue. Placehalf balls on waxed paper to dry overnight or speed dry with hair dryer.
- 4. Cut one 7" length of wire for each place card holder. Usepliers to twist wire into spiral, leaving straight 1-1/2" tail on one end.
- 5. Trim rose stems with floral shears and glue one to top ofeach foam half ball. Glue straight end of wire spiral into center of rose.
- 6.Cut 1-1/2" x 2-1/2" place cards from lavender paper. Usemarker to print names. Insert cards in wire spirals.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Bridal Handbag Centerpiece PairPretty-as-a-Package TopiaryTeacup Topiary
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog