Contempo Gerbera Daisy Cubes
A classic yet contemporary black and white color scheme add dramatic punch to the homescape. Bright gerbera daisies add a bold accent.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Decorative papers, 12" x 12" sheets, five coordinating patterns
- Orange silk gerbera daisies, three
- 1. For each foam cube, use scissors or paper trimmer to cutsix 5-1/8" squares from a variety of papers.
- 2. Spread thin, even coat of glue onto one side of first foamcube. Place paper square over pasted foam, flush with one sideand top edge; smooth paper with fingers.
- 3. Use craft knife to trim excess paper at side and bottomedges. Repeat to cover all sides of each foam cube.
- 4. Use scissors tip to poke small hole in center top of eachcube. Apply hot glue to daisy stems and insert into holes; let dry.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Chunky CandleholdersContempo Wall ArtFaux Carved Candle Pedestals
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog