Tuscan Wall Art
Scrapbook papers in the rich warm colors of the Tuscan countryside look fabulous when displayed as wall art; better yet you create the wall art in just an hour or two.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- 1" x 12" x 36" sheet, three
- Scrapbook paper:12" x 12", nine sheets
- Ribbon, 1" x 12 yds.
- 1. Using ruler and pencil, score foam sheet to create three,12" x 12" squares. Wax serrated knife with an old candle.Holding foam sheet firmly on a flat surface, extend one endand cut across score line, using knife like a saw. Or, trydental floss:stand the sheet on its edge, and hold a 20"length of dental floss along the scored line, positioning onehand at the bottom of the board and the other at the top; drawthe dental floss down through the foam sheet along the scoredline. Repeat with remaining two foam sheets.
- 2. Spread white craft glue on foam square, center 12" x 12"paper, and adhere to foam. Repeat, covering all foam squares.
- 3. Pin or glue ribbon around edges.
- 4.Glue sawtooth picture hanger to back. For additional hold,insert and glue two straight pins through holes in sawtoothpicture hanger.
- 5. Let dry before hanging.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Moss CandleholdersMoss ConeMoss & Hydrangea Cubes
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog