Moss & Hydrangea Cubes
Though lush lovely hydrangeas fill these gorgeous moss-covered cubes any blossom or combination will look as lovely in your home. STYROFOAM™ Brand foam makes creative looks easy!
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Multi-color silk hydrangea stems, six
- Green sheet moss, two bags
- Green flower-safe spray paint (optional)
- 1. Spray one side of first foam cube with adhesive; cover withmoss. Repeat to cover three remaining sides and top of cube.Cover second cube with moss in same way. Let dry completely.
- 2. For a brighter color, spray paint moss-covered cubes withtwo to three coats of paint (optional); let dry.
- 3. Trim flower stems to 4" long. Apply glue to stem ends andinsert three into top of each cube.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Moss CandleholdersMoss ConeTuscan Wall Art
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog