(Note:Instructions are for three, 12" x 18" photos; however,you can easily use the techniques below to create wall art forphotos of different sizes. Your local office supply store oran online photo developer can print the photos for you.)
- 1. Using ruler and pencil, score foam sheet in half, creatingtwo, 12" x 18" halves. Wax serrated knife with an old candle.Holding foam sheet firmly on a flat surface, extend one endand cut across score line, using knife like a saw. Or, trydental floss: stand the sheet on its edge, and hold a 20"length of dental floss along the scored line, positioning onehand at the bottom of the board and the other at the top; drawthe dental floss down through the foam sheet along the scoredline. Repeat with remaining foam sheet. Save one half for another use.
- 2. Spread white craft glue on foam rectangle, center photo,and adhere to foam. Repeat with remaining two photos.
- 3. Pin or glue ribbon around edges.
- 4.Glue sawtooth picture hanger to back. For additional hold,insert and glue two straight pins through holes in sawtooth picture hanger.
- 5. Let dry before hanging.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Gerbera Daisy Cube TopiaryGerbera Daisy CubeGirlfriend Photo Wall Art