Gerbera Daisy Cube
Permanent botanicals a.k.a. silk flowers give home decorators so many great color and texture options. Create cubes to complement every decorating style!,
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Large gerbera daisies, eight each: green; yellow
- Small orange daisies with dark green centers, nine
- 1. Trim daisy stems to 2" long. Group flowers by color.
- 2. Refer to photo as placement guide. Apply glue to yellowdaisy stem ends and push four into opposite sides of cube,completely covering surface. Repeat with green daisies on alternate sides.
- 3. Glue and insert small daisies into top of cube. Display as desired.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Gerbera Daisy Cube TopiaryGerbera Daisy Photo Wall ArtContempo Gerbera Daisy Cubes
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog