Green Polka Dot Wall Art
Wrap a square of STYROFOAM™ Brand foam in a cloth napkin and voila - instant wall art! How easy is that??
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Cloth napkins, 20" x 20", three
- 1. Using ruler and pencil, score foam sheet to create three,12" x 12" squares. Wax serrated knife with an old candle.Holding foam sheet firmly on a flat surface, extend one endand cut across score line, using knife like a saw. Or, trydental floss: stand the sheet on its edge, and hold a 20"length of dental floss along the scored line, positioning onehand at the bottom of the board and the other at the top; drawthe dental floss down through the foam sheet along the scored line.
- 2. Spread white craft glue on foam square. Center napkin oversquare and glue in place; carefully smooth fabric over edges,folding fabric neatly at corners and pin or glue to the backof foam square. Trim excess fabric. Repeat with remainingnapkins and foam squares.
- 3. Glue sawtooth picture hanger to back. For additional hold,insert and glue two straight pins through holes in sawtoothpicture hanger.
- 4. Let dry before hanging.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Hydrangea SpheresRed Polka Dot Wall ArtBrown Wall Dots
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog