Girl's Message Cube
Make study spaces more appealing to girls and boys with an interactive message center decorated with favorite papers and embellishments. Teens can even create it themselves!,
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Decorative papers, 12" x 12", six coordinating sheets and scraps
- Scrapbooking embellishments of choice (stickers, charms, rub-ons, etc.)
- Wooden spring-type clothespin
- 1. Use trimmer to cut six 8-1/8" squares from a variety of papers.
- 2. Spread thin, even coat of glue onto one side of foamcube. Position paper square over glued foam, flush with oneside and top edge; smooth paper with fingers.
- 3. Use craft knife to trim excess paper at side and bottomedges. Repeat to cover all sides of cube.
- 4.Add paper scraps and scrapbook embellishments topaper-covered cube as desired. If desired, addcomputer-generated sentiments like quotes, names, and more.
- 5. Glue clothespin to top of cube for message clip using craftglue; let dry completely.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Girl's Pencil CubeGirl's Bullentin BoardPhoto Cube Mobile
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog