Dandelion Wall Art
Let silkscreened scrapbook papers give your walls the look of high-end custom art. Using this easy technique fill your walls with two - 20 squares of wall art.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- 1" x 12" x 36" sheet, two
- Scrapbook paper: 12" x 12", four sheets
- Ribbon, 1" x 5-1/2 yds.
- 1. Using ruler and pencil, score foam sheet to create three,12" x 12" squares. Wax serrated knife with an old candle.Holding foam sheet firmly on a flat surface, extend one endand cut across score line, using knife like a saw. Or, trydental floss: stand the sheet on its edge, and hold a 20"length of dental floss along the scored line, positioning onehand at the bottom of the board and the other at the top; drawthe dental floss down through the foam sheet along the scoredline. Repeat with remaining foam sheet. Save two, 12" squaresfor another use.
- 2. Spread white craft glue on foam square, center 12" x 12"paper, and adhere to foam. Repeat, covering all foam squares.
- 3. Pin or glue ribbon around edges.
- 4. Glue sawtooth picture hanger to back. For additional hold,insert and glue two straight pins through holes in sawtooth picture hanger.
- 5. Let dry before hanging.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Green & Black Gator CubesChunky CandleholdersContempo Wall Art
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog