Mother's Memories Photo Cube
Here's a photo display to hold close to your heart. Dimensional foam cube can be picked up moved around and enjoyed from new angles. Makes a very special gift!
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Solid card stock: two 12" x 12" sheets; various scraps
- Decorative paper, 12" x 12", two sheets
- Small paper tag
- Mother sentiment sticker
- Papier-mch embellishments: LOVE (letters); flower
- Metal embellishments: small frame; hinge; brad
- Crystal heart gem
- Photos, four
- Memories rubber stamp
- Ink pads: black; metallic gold
- 1. Use standard scissors, or paper trimmer, to cut six 5-1/8"squares from card stock.
- 2. Spread thin, even coat of glue onto one side of foam cube.Place card stock square over glue, flush with one side and topedge; smooth paper with fingers. Let dry.
- 3. Use craft knife to trim excess paper at side and bottomedges. Repeat to cover all sides of cube.
- 4. Repeat Steps 1 through 3 with decorative papers.
- 5. Mat three photos with scrap card stock; to mat, adherephotos to card stock and cut out, leaving narrow card stockborder visible all around. Trim and place fourth photo in metal frame.
- 6. Lightly apply black ink to papier-mch letters; applygold to papier- mch flower.
- 7. Mat sentiment sticker with decorative paper scrap; adhereto top of cube. Glue flower and heart gem to corner of sticker.
- 8. Adhere letters and framed photo to cube front. Refer to photo asguide and adhere remaining photos and embellishments to rest of cube.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Photo Cube MobilePapered Baby BlocksKids' Photo Cubes
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog