Tissue & Tulle Floral Cube
Foam cube provides a show-stopping backdrop for lush florals in this easy-to-engineer centerpiece. Customize colors and favorite blooms for any event from wedding to dinner party to holiday.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Ranunculus and buds, 20 assorted: bright pink; coral; yellow
- Bright pink tulle ribbon
- Raffia: bright pink; yellow
- Bright yellow tissue paper, one sheet
- 1. Use wire cutters to trim floral stems to 3" long. Insertflowers into center top of foam cube in pleasing arrangement.
- 2. Measure and cut one 20" length from each raffia color andtwo 20" lengths from tulle ribbon. Overlap tulle lengths toform "X" on work surface.
- 3. Place center of tissue over tulle ribbon centers. Placefoam cube in center of tissue. Carefully pull tissue and tulleup to cover cube sides, gathering it loosely around bottom of flowers.
- 4. Wrap both raffia lengths around tissue, tulle and stems,knotting into loopy bow to secure arrangement. Trim raffiaends even with bottom of cube.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Moss & Hydrangea CubeHearts & Flowers ArrangementTextured Cube & Roses
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog