Note: Materials and instructions are for 4" bell. For favors,use 2-1/2" bell; omit Step 4.
- 1. Cut 3"x15" strip from desired mulberry paper. Drape paperover center top of foam bell and bring ends around to bottom;pin paper in place temporarily using white pins.
- 2. Cut a second strip from different paper and drape overbell, forming "X" over first paper strip. Pin at bottom to secure.Repeat twice more with paper strips to completely cover foam surface.
- 3. Working with one paper strip at a time, pin paper securely to bell.Arrange corsage pins in vertical rows, smoothing and forming paper onto bell shape.
- 4. Cut 3"x12" strip from contrasting mulberry paper and wraphorizontally around bottom of bell. Smooth paper against surface andpin at top with corsage pins; pin at bottom with white pins.
- 5. Choose two vertical corsage pin rows and slightly pullheads away from bell surface. Beginning at bottom pair ofpins, wrap metallic braid in criss-cross corset fashion,moving up toward top of bell. Tie braid into bow. Push allpins securely back into bell.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Showered with Joy CenterpieceYellow Rose Bouquet