Playful Paper Pinwheel Wreath
Embrace springtime with child-like abandon without abandoning your budget! Affordable foam wreath and favorite paper scraps breathe fresh air into seasonal décor looks.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Round Face Wreath, 12" x 2-1/2" x 1"
- Red acrylic paint
- Single- or double-sided scrapbook paper
- assortment, including one sheet of solid red
- Red grosgrain ribbon, 1" x 8"
- 1. Paint foam wreath red; let dry.
- 2. Cut ten 5" squares from double-sided paper. If usingsingle-sided papers, paste two sheets together back to backbefore cutting squares; let dry.
- 3. To create pinwheels, refer to Diagram 1. Use pencil to mark2-1/2" lines from corners of paper squares toward centers. Usecraft knife and metal-edged ruler, or other cutting tool, tocut paper squares along these lines; do not cut all the way tocenter. Bring left corner of each side down to center andsecure with glue gun.
- 4. Punch ten 1/2" circles from solid red paper and glue tocenters of pinwheels. Glue pinwheels side by side to wreath.
- 5. Glue ribbon ends together to create hanging loop; glue endsto top center back of wreath.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Girl's Flower Wall ArtBright Gerbera WreathFun 'n Funky Flowers
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog