Ribbon Wreath Ornaments
Add sophisticated softness to your holiday tree or décor using favorite on-hand ribbons. Foam wreaths can be covered in limitless ways. What will you try today?
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Wreath, 6" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Coordinating ribbons, variety of widths 3/8" to 1/2",
- three to five 1-1/3 yd. lengths
- 1. Pin one end of first ribbon length to back of foam wreath.Smoothly spiral-wrap ribbon around wreath. Wrap narrowerribbons closer together than wide ribbons. Glue end of ribbonlength to back of wreath.
- 2. Wrap second ribbon length around wreath next to first.Continue wrapping ribbon around wreath until entire surface iscovered. Note: Number of ribbon lengths will vary depending onribbon width and preference.
- 3. Cut 3" ribbon length and join ends to form small hangingloop. Pin or glue loop to top center back of wreath. Tieribbon bow and pin or glue to base of hanging loop.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Ribbon Extravaganza OrnamentJeweled Ribbon SpheresJeweled Ribbon Topiary
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog