**Note: This design easily adapts to your own sense of style and youcan substitute your choice of papers.
- 1. Use black ink to stamp white paper with assorted foam flower images.To vary color intensity, first stamp image onto scrap paper or papertowel to remove some ink before stamping white paper.
- 2. For each foam cube, use scissors or paper trimmer to cutsix 3" squares from a variety of papers.
- 3. Spread thin, even coat of glue onto one side of first foamcube. Adhere paper square, smoothing with fingers to ensuregood contact. Repeat to cover all cubes with paper, varyingpatterns so cubes are look different; let dry.
- 4. Use glue gun to glue moss to tops of cubes; trim excess with scissors.
- 5. Trim daisy stems to various lengths, 5" to 6" long. Applyhot glue to stem ends and insert into center tops of cubes; let dry.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Contempo Gerbera Daisy CubesBright Gerbera WreathContempo Wall Art