Contempo Wallpaper Wall Art
Wallpaper is a hot décor trend but who needs the hassle? Instead get a flash fix using STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam as your canvas.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Sheets, 36" x 12" x 1", three
- Contemporary wallpaper, one roll
- Grosgrain or velvet ribbon, 1" x 2-3/4 yds. per panel
- 1. Cut three 12" x 36" panels from wallpaper, taking note ofdesired design placement.
- 2. Spread thick coat of white glue on back of first piece andpress to foam sheet; smooth with fingers and let dry.Meanwhile, glue remaining wallpaper panels to foam sheets. Letdry completely.
- 3. Beginning and ending at one lower corner, use glue gun tosecure ribbon around edges of each foam sheet; trim excess,allowing a bit of overlap.
- 4. Use poster adhesive to attach to wall. Or, glue sawtoothhangers to back of each panel; for additional hold, insert andglue two straight pins through holes in sawtooth picture hanger; let dry.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Sleek & Chic Floor SculptureGarden Bedroom Wall ArtGerbera Daisy Photo Wall Art
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog