Make this simple accent piece for any unadorned corner in your home or display on shallow shelves with dramatic new wall art.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Green scrapbook paper, 12" x 12"
- Silk flower(s) with leaves (models used magnolias and hydrangeas)
- Moss, small amount
- 1. Cut cone pattern from scrapbook paper as indicated.
- 2. Spray foam cone with adhesive; wrap cone with paper cut inStep 1. Let dry completely. Spot glue paper edge for extra hold.
- 3. Trim flower stem(s) to 2" length. With paper seam at backof cone, glue and insert stem(s) into cone tip.
- 4. Glue small amount of moss around stem, covering exposed foam tip.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Hipster Gerbera Daisy CubesPaper-It VaseRetro Paper Straw Vase
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog