Sparkling Vintage Cube Ornaments
Wrap cubes of STYROFOAM™ Brand foam in favorite decorative papers or vintage images printed at home for quick-and-easy ornaments with flair. Decorate a tree tabletop mantel or window sill.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Holiday-themed decorative papers or vintage images software
- Cream cardstock
- Assorted holiday trims, such as metallic braid or rick-rack
- Antiquing medium
- Glitter glue, assorted colors
- 1. For vintage look, print desired software images onto creamcardstock; cut to fit sides of foam cube. Note: Forcontemporary look, cut six 3" squares from assorted decorativepapers; photographs or holiday cards may also be used.
- 2. Glue cut images to sides of foam cube; let dry. Highlightimages with assorted glitter glues; let dry.
- 3. Apply antiquing medium for aged look; let dry. Glue trimsto cube edges, hiding paper seams. Pin to secure until gluedries; remove pins.
- 4. For hanger, cut 5" length from desired trim; glue endstogether to make loop. Dip pin in glue and insert throughhanger into top of cube. Let dry.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Sparkling Paper Strip OrnamentsStar Song Ornaments
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog