Purple Posies Packaged 4 U Arrangement
Equally suited for special occasion or everyday lush lovely arrangement of purple ranunculus and shimmering silver ribbon adds contemporary romance to any setting. Chic and easy!
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Purple/lavender ranunculus stems, 26
- Dark green reindeer moss
- Lavender/silver wire-edged ribbon, 1-1/2" x 2 yds.
- 1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Cut foamball in half.
- 2. Glue skewers into center top of foam cube and push onehalf-ball down onto exposed ends.
- 3. Use glue gun to cover all sides of foam cube with moss;trim excess with scissors. Let dry.
- 4. Cut two 18" ribbon lengths and wrap around bottom andopposite sides of moss-covered cube, securing ends at centertop with floral pins.
- 5. Trim flower stems to 2" long. Apply glue to stem ends andinsert into top of foam half-ball.
- 6. Cut eighteen 2" ribbon lengths and twist into loops. Glueloops to half-ball between flowers.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Textured Cube & RosesPaper-It VaseMoss & Hydrangea Cubes
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog