Vibrant Bistro Wall Art
A trio of simple scrapbook papers create a cozy nook with colorful style. In the time it takes to brew the coffee you'll have your first panel completed.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Three 1" x 12" x 36" sheets
- Scrapbook paper: 12" x 12", nine sheets (heavier weight)
- Ribbon, 1" x 8-1/8 yds.
- 1. Arrange scrapbook papers on foam sheet; try differentarrangements till satisfied with design. Spread white craftglue on 1/3 of foam sheet; center 12" x 12" paper over glueand adhere. Repeat until all foam sheets are covered. Ifnecessary, pin corners till glue dries. (Hint: Papersmight appear wavy at first, and will smooth out as the glue dries.)
- 2. Cut ribbon into three equal lengths. Pin or glue ribbonaround edges of foam sheet, overlapping ends. (Hint:STYROFOAMâ„¢ brand foam is very forgiving. If the papersquare does not exactly meet the edges of the foam sheet, runthe edge of the foam square along a tabletop, compressing the foam.)
- 3.Use level and poster adhesive to secure squares to wall asshown. Or, glue sawtooth picture hanger to back. Foradditional hold, insert and glue two straight pins throughholes in sawtooth picture hanger.
- 4. Let dry before handling.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Vintage Bistro Wall ArtHipster Wall ArtTraditional Wallpaper Wall Art
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog