Bright Green Marimekko Wall Art
Designer pros use accent pieces to liven up a neutral wall and made art with STYROFOAMâ„¢ Brand foam and vibrant fabric. This technique adds a lot of 'wow' for very little money and when you tire of it simply remove and replace the fabric.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Sheets, 36" x 12" x 1", four
- Fabrics, approx. 2 yds.
- (yardage might vary based on the width and pattern of your fabric)
- 1. Cut four 18" x 42" panels from fabric, taking note ofdesired design placement. Center first foam sheet on back offabric. Fold fabric around edges down, smoothly miteringcorners. Pin fabric to back to secure. Spot glue as necessary.
- 2. Cover three remaining panels in same way.
- 3. Use poster adhesive to attach to wall. Or, glue sawtooth hangers toback of each panel; for additional hold, insert and glue two straightpins through holes in sawtooth picture hanger; let dry.
- 4. To change the look, simply remove pins and repeat Steps 1and 2 with new fabric.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Silver Wire & Green Leaf SphereGarden Collage Wall ArtContempo Wallpaper Wall Art
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog