Note: Adult supervision required for cutting and hot gluing.
- 1. Glue blunt end of wooden skewer halfway into foam ball.Sprinkle generous amount of craft snow onto disposable palette.
- 2. Use foam brush to apply thin layer of white glue to surfaceof foam ball. Holding skewer, roll ball into craft snow tocompletely cover surface. Use fingertips to gently press snowinto glue. Place skewer into heavy glass or jar to dry.
- 3. Use round brush to paint 1" at pointed end of skewerorange; let dry. Use craft knife or saw to cut painted portionfrom skewer and glue into ball for carrot nose. Glue and pushhalf-round beads into ball for eyes.
- 4. Use toothpick to paint red smile on ball. Use fingertips orbrush to blush cheeks.
- 5. Cut hat pattern(s) of choice from fabrics as indicated;fold green knit right sides together before cutting stocking hat.
- 6. For top hat, cut 1-1/4" x 5" black felt strip for crown.Glue short ends of crown into a tube that just fits aroundcenter hole in brim. Glue crown to brim and top to crown; letdry. Cut thin, 5"-long purple felt strip and glue around baseof hat crown for band. Hot glue hat to head.
- 7. For stocking hat, with right sides of fabric together, glueseam where indicated by dashed line on pattern; let dry. Turnhat right side out and fold up bottom edge to create cuff.With seam at center back, hot glue hat onto snowman's head.Glue pom pom to tip of hat.
- 8. Fill treat bag with desired contents and loosely close withtwist tie. Cut snowman skewer to 3" length and insert intobag; twist tie tightly to close bag and secure snowman.
- 9. Cut 1" x 6" scarf from pink or red knit fabric; fringe endswith scissors. Tie scarf around twist tie.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Icicle Snowman OrnamentPenguin FamilyWhirligig Snowman