Vintage Papers Holiday Wreath
Add a charming touch of vintage chic to your holiday home. A wreath of STYROFOAM™ Brand foam provides a creative affordable canvas for any project.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Wreath, 9" x 1-1/4" x 3/4"
- Vintage images (available online)
- Decorative paper(s)
- Coordinating cardstock, including cream
- Die-cut sentiment
- Glitter glue, holiday colors
- 1. Trace foam wreath twice onto back of decorative papers,tracing inner opening as well for one circle. Cut out shapesjust outside traced lines using decorative-edge scissors.Note: Poke small hole in center of second circle as a starter holeand continue to cut around traced inner opening. Set circles aside.
- 2. For hanger, cut a 3/4" x 5" strip from decorative paperusing decorative-edge scissors. Adhere ends to front and backof wreath at center top. To cover inner and outer edges ofwreath, cut several long 3/4"-wide strips from decorativepaper and glue to foam using paper glue.
- 3. Adhere solid circle to back of foam wreath and circle withopening to front using paper glue.
- 4. Print vintage image onto cream card stock. Use circletemplate and straight-edge scissors to trim image into 4-3/4"circle. Adhere image to card stock; trim using decorative-edge scissors.Repeat, adhering layered image to second color of card stock; trim edges.
- 5. Accent image and all decorative edges with glitter glues;let dry. Adhere layered image inside center of wreath opening.
- 6. Adhere sentiment die cut to front of wreath as shown, usingfoam mounting tape.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Holiday Package WreathHoliday Dining Wall ArtOld Fashion Christmas Ornaments
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog