Retro Santa Paper Collage
Don't confine pretty holiday scrapbooking paper to your scrapbooks! Use your favorites to create fun altered Christmas art on a block of STYROFOAM™ Brand foam.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Decorative papers, 12" x 12", two coordinating sheets
- Cardstock, one coordinating sheet
- JOY wooden game tiles
- Die-cut holiday greetings, three
- Holiday brads, six
- Ribbons, two coordinating styles
- Red pigment ink pad
- Vintage-look Santa photo trimmed to size
- 1. Cut primary patterned paper to 8" x 12". Beginning andending at center back of foam block, wrap paper smoothlyaround block. Crease paper at corners and remove. Creasecorners firmly and glue paper around block with paper glue.
- 2. Trace top and bottom of foam block onto wrong side of paperscraps left from Step 1. Glue to block with paper glue.
- 3. Double mat Santa photo with second patterned paper andcardstock. Adhere to front of paper-covered block.
- 4. Use cosmetic sponge to ink edges of game tiles red; useglue gun to adhere tiles over ribbon as shown.
- 5. Ink edges of JOY game pieces and adhere to block covering ribbon.
- 6. Glue die-cut pieces to block as shown; apply glue to bradends and insert into foam.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Crystal SantaRetro Holiday HousesRuffled Paper Trees
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog