Elegant White Rose Centerpiece
A foam sphere cut in half and covered with rich textured paper makes an ideal 'vase' for luxurious faux blooms. Surround it with candles for evening ambience.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Cream ranunculus, 35
- Textured/embossed 12" x 12" decorative paper, one sheet
- 1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Cut bothfoam balls in half; set aside one half of each ball. Presscurved bottom of remaining 6" half-ball against work surfaceto create flat base.
- 2. Tear decorative paper into pieces and using paper glue,adhere paper to curved sides of 6" half-ball; let dry.
- 3. Insert skewers halfway into flat side of paper-coveredhalf-ball. Apply hot glue to exposed ends and firmly push 5"half-ball down onto skewers, flat side down.
- 4. Using floral shears, trim flower stems to 2" and insertinto top of 5" half-ball. When pleased with arrangement, remove stemsone at a time, apply glue to end and re-insert into hole.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:[removed link][removed link][removed link]
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog