Talk about budget savvy style – the ruffled edges of inexpensive cupcake liners add a fancy, festive texture to pomanders made with STYROFOAM™™ Brand Foam. Change up the look with colorful and patterned cupcake liners.
Completion Time -
Less than 1 hour
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Cupcake liners, approximately 75
- Straight pins
- Ribbon of choice for hanger (optional)
- Wooden skewer
- Open up cupcake liner and fold in half; fold again into quarters. Insert straight pin through folded point. Place dab of glue on foam ball, and insert pin into foam ball.
- Repeat, working in one area at a time and alternating the direction of the cupcake liners to fill in gaps. Fluff as needed so liners stand up straight.
- To hang pomander: Cut 12" ribbon length, knot ends together, apply glue to knot and push knot into ball using wooden skewer. Let dry.
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog