Don't stuff this bird--This tantalizing turkey is a deliciousdisplay for hanging, not devouring! It's one goofy gobbler thatchildren and guests will love for the holiday!
- 1. Trace and cut patterns. Cut the following patternsout of coordinating felt and shaggy plush felt:*Beak-gold*Wings-creamy white (cut one, then reverse pattern tocut other)*Waddle-red*Legs-gold*Small tail-creamy white*Large tail-bronzed copper
- 2. Cut (1) 12" square of copper felt.
- 3. Using knife, cut 1/4 off of egg so it has a flatside. Paint egg peach, leaving flat side unpainted. Dry.
- 4. Using thumbs, press in sharp edges of 8" disc and place incenter of 12" copper square. Glue felt to back of disc and gatherwith fingers to fit. Trim excess felt.
- 5. Using remaining copper felt, cut a half circle to fit half ofdisc. Glue legs onto disc back. Glue half circle over leg ends.
- 6. Glue tail pieces together (small tail on top oflarge tail).Glue tails on back of disc.
- 7. Using needle and thread, sew bone ring onto tail back,approximately 3" from top center. (Leave top of ring loose).
- 8. Glue flat side of egg on disc, near top. Using marker,draw nostrils on beak. Glue waddle, beak and bead eyes onegg head. Glue wings on disc body.