Ultra-Easy Christmas Cranberry Tree
Create easy elegant holiday topiary by wrapping wooden beads around a foam cone.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Acrylic craft paint, red
- Wooden bead garland, dark red
- Preserved lemon or magnolia leaves, 24 - 30
- Sphagnum moss
- Silk cardinal, or other treetop ornament
- 1. Paint cone red; let dry.
- 2. If using floral pins, skip to Step 3. If using floral wire, cut wire in 3" - 3-1/2" lengths and bend in a u-shape.
- 3. Starting at the bottom, glue garland around cone; insert floral pins or u-shaped floral wire between beads and into cone for extra hold. Continue wrapping garland around cone until it is completely covered.
- 4. Glue preserved leaves around bottom of cone. Insert small pieces of sphagnum moss into cracks and gaps between beads. Glue cardinal, or other ornament, to top.
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog