1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin and cutfoam block to 7" tall; set aside larger piece for futureproject. Cut 3/4"-thick slice from bottom of 3" foam ball.(Note: If Sculpting Block is not available, purchase smallersizes of blocks and glue together. Once glue is dried, trimblock to 7" x 4" x 4".)
- 2. Glue end of one toothpick halfway into bottom of 3" ball.Apply glue to flat side of ball and glue other end oftoothpick into center top of block. In same way, glue 2" foamball to top of 3" ball, forming snowman.
- 3. Photocopy sheet music onto both card stock sheets; trim to7" x 8-1/2". Wrap and glue card stock around sides of foamblock, overlapping ends slightly. Note: Place large rubberbands around block to secure paper until glue dries.
- 4. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply foam paint tosnowman and top of chimney, letting paint run down sides toresemble snow. While wet, sprinkle paint with fine, thenultra-fine, glitter. Let dry completely.
- 5. For hat crown, cut 2" x 8" piece from felt and tightly rollinto 2"-tall cylinder; glue end to secure. Trace one end ofcrown onto felt twice; cut out one circle on line and onecircle 3/8" beyond line. Glue top and brim to crown; glue hatto head. Cut 3" length from chenille stem and wrap around hatjust above brim.
- 6. Paint allspice balls silver and let dry; glue to front ofsnowman's body for buttons. For nose, paint one end ofremaining toothpick orange; let dry. Cut tip from toothpickand glue to face.
- 7. Cut 3/4" x 8" scarf from felt and tie around snowman'sneck; spot glue to secure. Glue wings to back of body.
- 8. Cut remaining chenille stem in half; bend one end of eachpiece into small loop for hands. Glue and insert straight stemends into sides of snowman.
- 9. Dip pencil tip into black paint and dot eyes; repeat tomake five dots for mouth. Use fingertip to apply blush to cheeks.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Christmas Carol OrnamentArctic Snow HouseSmiling Snowman Candleholder