It's all about attitude and this extra-large arachnid has plenty. A few basic supplies help you transform a simple foam cone into this cool cobweb-dweller.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Black acrylic paint
- White craft foam (or felt) scraps
- Oval wiggle eyes, 5/8" long, two
- Thick black chenille stems, four
- Black elastic cord, 18" length
- 1. Use pencil point to poke small hole in tip of cone. Paintcone black; let dry.
- 2. Cut small, wedge-shaped eyebrows and u-shaped mouth fromcraft foam. Using photo as guide, glue features to face.
- 3. Use wire cutters to cut chenille stems in half. Glue andpush four stems (legs) into each lower edge of body. Bend legsat "knees" and "ankles" as shown.
- 4. Knot one end of elastic cord. Glue knot into hole in top ofhead; let dry. Bounce spider up and down on cord to make him jump.
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog