Ribbon and Rose Moss Eggs
Easy enough for kids to make on Mother's Day and elegant enough to decorate for special occasions this versatile egg design is one you'll use often.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Green sheet moss
- Paper roses and rosebuds, color of choice
- Sheer ribbon: color to match roses, 3/4" x 1-1/3 yds.; contrasting
- color, 1/2" x 1/3 yd.
- 1. Open sheet moss flat; remove any excess bark or dirt from back.
- 2. Spread glue onto one section of foam egg. Press large pieceof moss onto egg; secure with straight pins. Repeat to coverentire surface of egg. Let dry. Remove pins.
- 3. Tie 3/4" ribbon package-style around egg and knot. Knotcontrasting ribbon around previous knot. Tie ribbon streamers into bow.
- 4. Glue flowers into moss as desired; let dry.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Mosaic & Moss EggsAntique Crackle EggsStamped Clay Hearts
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog