(Note: Instructions are for two, 10" x 10" photos; however,you can easily use the techniques below to create wall art forphotos of different sizes. Your local office supply store oran online photo developer can print the photos for you.)
- 1. Using ruler and pencil, score foam sheet to create three,12" x 12" squares. Wax serrated knife with an old candle.Holding foam sheet firmly on a flat surface, extend one endand cut across score line, using knife like a saw. Or, trydental floss: stand the sheet on its edge, and hold a 20"length of dental floss along the scored line, positioning onehand at the bottom of the board and the other at the top; drawthe dental floss down through the foam sheet along the scoredline. Save one foam square for another use.
- 2. Spread white craft glue on foam square; center and gluescrapbook paper to foam square. The scrapbook paper will"frame" the photo and serves as the photo matt. Spread glue onreverse side of photo; center and adhere to scrapbook paper.Repeat with remaining photo.
- 3. Pin or glue ribbon around edges.
- 4.Glue sawtooth picture hanger to back. For additional hold,insert and glue two straight pins through holes in sawtoothpicture hanger.
- 5. Let dry before hanging.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Girl's Flower Wall ArtStriped HeadboardGerbera Daisy Photo Wall Art